Join Yellow Yoga teachers Christian, Carrie, Jennifer and Alex for an intensive yoga weekend getaway to the beautiful Brandenburg countryside, northeast of Berlin.
– Yoga classes in the morning and in the evening with different levels and different teachers (classes are taught in English)
– A morning and/or evening meditation practice
– Yoga theory and philosophy
– A special movement/ dance and/or yoga workshop
– The option of treatments with massage therapist Rachel (not included in the price)
– Campfires in the evening
– Six delicious and healthy vegetarian meals (with a vegan option if wanted)
– Unlimited herbal teas
– In addition to yoga, you can also go for relaxing walks, enjoy the stunning nature, go swimming, and go on little hikes and excursions in the beautiful surroundings
– A great time!
Ponderosa is a gorgeous artists’ community run by wonderful and friendly people. There are many volunteers helping and the place has its own rhythm and ideology.
The yoga classes will take place in two beautiful, light and airy dance studios and there will be a campfire in the evening. It will be a great opportunity to unwind and relax – with great food, nature, and space for breathing and creativity. If we are lucky there may even be some spontaneous performances to enjoy.
The price for the weekend is 170€ + accommodation and meals.
There are various different accommodation options at Ponderosa. The following prices include both the accommodation AND meals for the two days:
-Your own tent: 68€
-Ponderosa Dormitory (with your own sleeping bag): 76€
-Garden Cabin Single: 86€
-Garden Cabin Double: 156€ (2 people)
-Private Guest Room Single: 98€
-Private Guest Room Double: 172€ (2 people)
For more information, click here.