Most people reading this would probably agree that we are living in extreme times.
What can we do to help us best navigate these experiences and stay centred, grounded and strong? How can we adapt to maintain our health, a resilient immune system and a strong nervous system?
In this 3-week morning challenge, we will explore specific Kundalini yoga sequences and pranayama practices to help activate our innate ability to self heal. Kundalini Yoga is a powerful tool which offers us techniques to help deal with the stress that humanity is collectively experiencing at this time. We will also explore different meditations that will support us in keeping our minds unburdened by what does not serve us – including fear, worry and information overload.
– Introduction to the topic of health and healing in general and within Kundalini.
– Sharing of experiences and information about the connections between yoga and healing.
– Exploration of Kriyas (set of exercises) and meditations that have a healing effect on body and mind.
– Feedback session and sharing of experiences from the previous week.
– Deeper exploration of the topic of healing from within.
– Exploration of Kriyas and meditations designed to heal, calm and restore.
– Feedback on the past weeks and deeper discussion about the ongoing healing process.
– Sharing of experiences and more opportunities to learn from each other.
– Final deep dive into healing Kriyas and the meditation process.
You do not need any previous experience of Kundalini Yoga to participate in this morning challenge. All you need is an open mind, open heart, commitment, intention and attention. When practicing Kundalini Yoga, expect the unexpected.
Learn more about Paula Malherbe here.