Get a better understanding of how hormones change throughout the menstrual cycle and when certain symptoms are likely to show up.
In this one day workshop we’ll explore mindful and sensitive yoga practice, experience how different asanas, meditation and restorative yoga can have a huge effect on your quality of life.
This workshop will provide you with the tools to:
– recognize patterns related to your menstrual cycle and know how to work with them
– have a clearer perception of what is happening during the cycle
– use this knowledge throughout your cycle to sync deeper in your individual rhythm
– become more efficient and balanced
– keep the focus on what is truly important.
About Nadja Tobias
Nadja Tobias is a qualified yoga teacher with a 500-hour Yoga Teacher Certification. She teaches yoga by the Dynamic Mindfulness Method that is based on functional, evidence-based movement that results in both mobility and strength, and mindfulness in movement that is rooted in Zen Buddhist tradition. She works as a guest teacher at the 200 hours training at Zen Yoga by Dynamic Mindfulness in Berlin. She is expanding her practice with the knowledge of cyclic female nature and giving yoga classes for healthy cycles. Her workshops help people go deeper into the topic and to receive helpful tools.