For this 12.12 Portal Evening ONLY WOMEN are invited.
The focus is Womb Healing.
We will begin with the Ceremonial Cacao followed by Guided Meditation, then we immerse ourselves in restorative sounds of Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls and at the end you will receive Reiki Touch ♥
ALCHEMY CRYSTAL SOUND BATH
Sound Healing is one of the oldest forms of healing known to mankind and has been used the world over to invoke, attune, and transform Consciousness. Sound produces powerful vibrations and, as we are vibrational beings by nature, our very structure is transformed by its movement.
Alchemy Crystal Tones ™ Singing Bowls are made of the highest quality (99.992% pure) quartz crystal, making them incredibly resonant. The tones produced by Alchemy Crystal Bowls are not just heard by the ear, you feel them in your body, with certain tones affecting your energy centers (chakras) for healing, balancing & meditation.
Our bodies are crystalline in structure. When working with crystals, there may be profound effects on the organs, tissues, and cells, as well as the circulatory, endocrine, and metabolic systems. Thoughts are energy forms. When thought energy interacts with a crystal, those thoughts are changed to more harmonic forms, which change brainwave frequencies, showing possible alterations in consciousness. Thus, the power of positive intention or affirmation combined with the use of crystals provides remarkable healing results.
Reiki is a spiritual healing art with its roots in Japanese origin. It is a subtle and effective form of energy work using spiritually guided life force energy.It addresses both physical and emotional imbalances. An imbalance of energy within the body may be the underlying cause of many illnesses both on the physical and emotional level.
Cacao is a powerful tool to go deeper in your inner work, whether it’s visualization, meditation or journeying. Cacao ceremony can also assist in energetic healing and receiving clarity in the areas of love, purpose, intuitive abilities, career and personal growth.
*** Cacao is safe to drink in the quantity provided unless ***
• You are taking anti-depressants (as the natural chemicals interact with the active component in anti-depressants)
• You have a serious heart condition. This is because cacao increases the blood flow to the brain and the rest of the body by 30-40%
• It is safe to drink when pregnant though we may reduce your dose a little.
If you have any concerns about these please feel free to get in touch with us beforehand.
*** How to prepare for the Cacao Ceremony ***
• It is best not to eat for a couple of hours beforehand
• Make sure you drink plenty of water in the lead up to, during and after the ceremony
• Avoid drinking caffeine on the day of the ceremony – you may feel jittery from the combination of the caffeine and the cacao, and it is not recommended for the kind of inner journeying work we will be doing
• Dress in loose, comfortable clothing
*** What to bring ***
• A large bottle of water. Cacao is a diuretic and it’s important you stay well hydrated